I am ready to purchase! What do I need to get started?
Domain, Hosting Account, Amazon Affiliate details. If you don’t have any of them, we can assist you with setting them up.
How Much Can I Earn from Program?
Up to 10% per sale which builds up and sales increase over a period of time.
Can i import more Amazon Products?
Yes you can import Amazon Products of any niche.
How can I make Amazon Affiliate Account?
You can create your Amazon Affiliate account from this link https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
Why Amazon Associates as a good choice for an affiliate program?
I think that Amazon Associates has a few things going for it that make it a great addition to your affiliate marketing arsenal (and a great starting point for people new to affiliate marketing):
- Amazon is a highly-trusted brand. Everyone knows it and won’t hesitate to buy something on their site. People find Amazon incredibly convenient.
- You can earn commissions on higher-priced products. While affiliate commissions on a book aren’t much, if you promote a camera or furniture or a computer, the commission can be decent.
- Almost nobody buys just one thing on Amazon at a time: This is one of my favorite aspects of marketing for Amazon. When someone clicks through your link to purchase your recommendation, they will probably purchase additional products.You get a commission for everything they purchase after they click through your link (more about this later in the post).
- Easy to get started and set up. Amazon makes it easy to be an affiliate for them. They have good software, widgets, and linked images that you can integrate into your website and blog.
- Holidays are booming! You can plan to tie into Amazon seasonal deals, especially from Thanksgiving to Christmas. This can be a very profitable time to promote because people buy LOTS on Amazon at one time.
- Amazon sells SO much. There is pretty much an affiliate opportunity for you regardless of the niche you occupy in your business and on your blog.
- Conversions on Amazon are high. When you recommend something on your blog or to your list, once people read your review they are likely to purchase it on Amazon because they don’t have to think about the company – they already trust them.