Beauty tips for preventing hair-loss
Constant hair-loss can potentially lead to receding hairlines and even partial baldness which can subsequently hamper your self-confidence & appearance. There are many factors that jointly contribute towards excessive hair-fall like unhealthy eating habits, stress, medical side-effects to a certain drug, sign of ageing, hormonal imbalance, reaction to harsh chemicals etc. Although it is natural to lose a certain amount of hair on a daily basis, one must always undertake preventive measures to reduce its impact in the long run. Here are a few essential beauty tips that have proven to be highly effective in curbing hair-fall to a considerable extent:
Conventional Tips for preventing hair-loss
Rich & nutritious diet plays a very important role in enhancing the growth & texture of every strand, thereby giving you lustrous & strong hair that resists frequent breakage. It is recommended to include various food items that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin-B & iron within your daily diet. You can also consume a daily dose of medically prescribed multi-vitamins for strengthening your hair from root to tip.
Regular scalp massage has shown remarkable effects in reducing hair-fall & boosting the thickness of your hair. Perform scalp-massage at least once or twice a week with natural hair oils. A mixture of almond, coconut & castor oil in equal proportion has shown amazing results in terms of reducing the impact of hair-fall to a large extent.
Unhealthy lifestyle is also a major contributor to frequent cases of hair-loss. Excessive stress leading to unnatural sleeping patterns results in weakened hair cells thereby causing them to fall-off easily. It is therefore advised to take plenty of sleep (at least 8 hours a day) that further adds to the quality of your hair.
Drink minimum 8 glasses of water in a day. Water helps in flushing out dangerous toxins from the body and additionally helps the hair to maintain its glossy effect.
Modern Tips to curb hair-fall problems
- Split-ends can often lead to hair-fall. This is precisely the reason why various dermatologists suggest its complete eradication through modern techniques that are generally used by beauticians & hair experts. In addition to securing the consistency of your hair, split-end removal promotes hair-growth & prevents it from looking shabby.
- Hair-loss can also be attributed as a direct outcome of frequent contact with harsh chemicals that are used in various shampoos, conditioners, serums, hair-color and additional hair-care products that are available in the market these days. Minimize the use of synthetic products and substitute them with herbal hair-care items that are manufactured with natural ingredients. Also go slow on using hi-tech hair-care equipments like blow-dryers, hair-straightening iron, curling irons and electric roller brushes because they emit extremely powerful heat which can damage the hair strands beyond repair
Please Note – Wash your hair only once or twice a week with mild shampoo & conditioner. Frequent shampooing can take away the natural oils from your hair, thereby making them appear dull, dry & frizzy over a period of time.
- Modern hair-care products like proteinizer, hair-reconstructer & various glossing treatments can be used in order to grant extra volume & luster to the hair. While doing so, one must ensure that these products are original & branded merchandise. Also its respective application/treatment has to be exclusively undertaken by a professional hair-care expert.
The best way to fight hair-fall problems is to combine the above mentioned conventional & modern hair-care tips and continue the same for longer-lasting results.
Top 10 Beauty Secrets to healthy & glowing skin
Healthy & glowing skin is the first sign of youthful beauty which is favored not only by women but by men too. Nourished skin always enhances your overall appearance by adding a natural charisma to your personality. Here are 10 most effective skin-care secrets:
- Water is the key-ingredient for flushing out harmful toxins from the body. Many kinds of skin-infections like pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, heat boils, pigmentation etc are attributed to blood-impurities which are pushed out of the body by ample consumption of water throughout the day. Dermatologists therefore advise consuming at least 8 glasses of water in a day for adding suppleness to the texture of your skin.
- A balanced diet & healthy food supplements those are rich in antioxidants & Vitamin-C help extensively in reducing the impact of ageing on your facial & body skin. Fish oil, kiwis, tomatoes, baked potatoes, broccoli, green tea etc. are some of the most effective food supplements that have reportedly shown amazing anti-ageing effects on the skin.
- In addition to a nutritious diet, it is equally important to incorporate a healthy lifestyle in order to acquire glowing skin. Smoking is extremely destructive for your skin and can cause irreparable damage to its collagen & elastin fibers in the long-run. Moreover, regular body workouts consequently result in sweat generation that further opens-up the pores and naturally cleanses the skin.
- Use herbal cleansers like glycerin, rose-water, Shea butter, oatmeal & olive-oil as they are extremely mild and carry natural benefits for the skin. If unable to trace these items in its purest form, you can choose to use ready-made face-wash & cleansers that include any one or all of the above mentioned ingredients for its production.
- Many synthetic skin-care lotions, creams, & moisturizers contain high percentage of sulfates and parabens which damage the skin to a large extent leaving them dry, patchy and unappealing. Therefore, it is vital to choose your skin products wisely after paying complete attention to its ingredients.
- Extreme sun exposure results in hideous hyper-pigmentation patches on face & body. Enduring various age-related skin-problems cannot be entirely averted, although you can certainly prevent the chances of developing a patchy skin due to extreme sun exposure by regularly applying a fine-quality sunscreen while moving out of the house. Doing so would considerably reduce the impact of UV-rays on your skin.
- Exfoliate your skin once in a while in order to get rid of dead-cells, dirt & impurities that are often settled within the pores due to constant exposure to polluted environment & surroundings. Gentle exfoliation is a skin-care treatment that is prescribed by most dermatologists for all skin-types.
- Use mild & non-greasy make-up base that doesn’t attract dirt particles especially in a humid climate. Those with an oily skin-type must strictly stay away from greasy skin-care products.
- Under-eye skin is extremely sensitive and can be easily impaired due to sleep deprivation, sun-exposure & ageing. Get at least 8 hours of sleep and always sport retro oversized sunglasses during sunny outdoor visits. Such glasses prove to be absolutely helpful in covering the under-eye area from suffering premature signs of ageing.
- The best way to help your skin regenerate itself throughout the night is by applying a thick-base of gentle/good-quality night-cream. Developing this habit can subsequently boost the chances of acquiring a healthy-looking skin especially for women above 30.